Come Out for Sustainability.
Join the OUT for Sustainability Board of Directors to achieve a more fabulous planet.
We are looking for LGBTQ folks with gumption, passion, and ingenuity to join the board of OUT for Sustainability.
OUT4S is a nationally focused, internationally known, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) organization with a vision of a Fabulous Planet. Since 2008, we have engaged 4,000+ individuals and 150+ partners in our 100+ events, and thousands more through campaigns and publications. Our work is transitioning from community based events to advocacy based education and we want bright minds and hearts to steer the organization forward to make movement-level impact.
The Board of Directors is looking to grow by 3-5 members with an anticipated start of April 6th, 2019.
We are looking at a board retreat to follow in the fall, on the West Coast near Seattle or the Bay area. We do not have a strict set of member qualifications, but do expect dedication to our vision and values, and a commitment of 2+ years. For any questions, please contact Gerod Rody at email@example.com.
- Dig into our core purpose for a realigned mission statement
- Host Fab Planet Summit in April 2020
- Organize and launch advocacy campaigns like Plastic Free Pride
- Draw in our community to activate new and existing volunteers
- Values — align what you care about with who you are
- Career — enhance your professional and leadership development
- Impact — create meaningful change for positive momentum
- Strategy — set a clear and achievable direction
- Stewardship — oversee the operational obligations
- Sustaining — ensure a strong financial position