Contribute for a Fabulous Planet
OUT4S is an all volunteer organization leveraging the energy and creativity of our volunteers to make a difference in the world. You can join in and help make a difference by sharing your time, skill, and money with us. We keep a very low overhead to make sure each dollar we spend is wisely invested to bring out the best programming we can muster! If you’re interested in contributing, please donate using Stripe below, contact Board President Gerod Rody at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a check to:
OUT for Sustainability
1122 E Pike St #1015
Seattle, WA 98122
OUT for Sustainability is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Donations to OUT4S go toward:
- Gathering those in the LGBTQ community most actively creating change in our social and physical environment at the Fab Planet Summit, a conference focused on discussing and publishing leading edge ideas on intersectionality of identity and values.
- Expanding the Earth Gay program to facilitate environmental service projects by leveraging existing organizations with new audiences, all as part of a national movement, to ensure ongoing and amplified impact for each hour volunteered.
- Establishing a greater LGBTQ voice in sustainability issues in the digital and public sphere, of particular importance as issues of justice and equality are uniquely threatened by climate change.
- Building Capacity – from an all volunteer-run organization to having staff and other systems necessary to expand the impact of existing programs and launch additional efforts including, but limited to:
- Greener Pride consulting with LGBTQ organizations and events on how to reduce environmental impact, while also building an open source best practices resource center.
- Publishing multimedia educational content, such as using LGBTQ icons and imagery to share practical ways to improve individual and collective sustainability practices.
- Advocating for policy initiatives, especially related to disaster preparedness and relief such as cultural competency to protect vulnerable communities.